Have you heard the news? AmeriFirst Home Mortgage has welcomed a new member to the team! Matt Heikkinen, a proud Mahoning Valley native, is the new Business Development Manager for AmeriFirst’s Poland, Ohio branch. His portfolio is well diversified and includes being a realtor, entrepreneur and real estate instructor. Now, he’s ready to embrace a new challenge. So, what is he all about? Here are five things you need to know about Matt Heikkinen:
1) He has more than 20 years of experience in real estate having served in various roles and sectors. As a commercial real estate investment advisor, he played a pivotal role on a team who brokered sales totaling in excess of $750 million of commercial assets in a five-year span.
2) He’s not your 8-to-5 type of person. Heikkinen is very active in the real estate community and belongs to several real estate investment organizations. He’s also state certified to teach continuing education to real estate licensees and certified public accountants (CPA).
3) He is a business entrepreneur, having founded several organizations in the region affiliated with real estate and construction. One of which is dedicated to helping homeowners lower their annual real estate property taxes
4) He also has additional experience in commercial leasing, residential property acquisitions and dispositions, real estate tax lien acquisitions, short sales, private equity strategies, tenancy in common (TIC) investments and 1031 exchanges.
5) As a Business Development Manager, Matt will generate awareness about AmeriFirst’s strategies within the real estate industry along with cultivating partner relationships and identifying new markets and solutions in the marketplace.
For more information, contact Matt Heikkinen at AmeriFirst Home Mortgage at email@example.com or 330-965-1808. Or, send him a text message at 330-881-7451.