Want to retain more clients? Want to save more deals? Want to reward those people who have been loyal to you in the past? You can do all this AND be the HERO while doing it – all from the new $500 Amerifirst Closing Cash Grant.
The new Amerifirst Closing Cash Grant is a $500 grant given to eligible buyers that aids your clients by paying $500 towards their prepaids and closing costs. The program, which is open to any buyer, is good for all of 2019 and renewable each year afterward, and is eligible with almost every loan we offer.* Buyers who are given the $500 grant certificate simply need to do one of two things to activate their eligibility:
- Attend one of our Buyers Seminars; or,
- Have a 1 on 1 meeting with one of our licensed Loan Originators.
How Does a Buyer Get the Grant?
The grant is given in the form of a certificate. Those certificates are given to YOU, the Realtor®, to offer or use at your discretion. Your name can go on each certificate along with the buyers’. Since you are the one who enlightens a potential client about the programs – YOU are the one who just saved them $500. In their eyes, YOU ARE THEIR HERO!
How Does it benefit YOU??
- It helps ensure that the buyer remains loyal to you and not another agent who doesn’t offer them a $500 savings.
- It can be used as a negotiating tool. For example, in a difficult negotiation where a buyer won’t budge on the offer price, it can be used as a means of increasing the buyers sales price without costing them $500 of their own money. Instead of taking a reduced commission – use the $500 grant! The Amerifirst Closing Cash Grant saves deals.
- Want to reward a loyal client or family? Now you can. Offer the grant to those people who have used you as their Realtor® of choice in the past.
- Those who have been rewarded by you, their Realtor®, have a higher likelihood of recommending you to their friends and family in the future. The Amerifirst Closing Cash Grant helps Realtors® obtain more referral business.
Other Grants We Offer
While the $500 grant is a great incentive, it’s merely just one of the programs we offer. Other programs include: down payment assistance, grants for college graduates, first time home buyer aid, mortgage tax credits, energy efficiency grants and more. Each of these programs aid you in closing more deals which, in turn, makes you more money.
Let’s get going! To request your $500 Amerifirst Closing Cash Grant certificates or if you have any questions, please contact:
Matthew Heikkinen at AmeriFirst Home Mortgage directly at 330-881-7451, or, MHeikkinen@AmeriFirst.com
To see a full list of financial assistance programs we offer, click here.
*Equal Housing Lender | NMLS# 110139 | amerifirst.com | 330.965.1808 | A division of Amerifirst Financial Corporation. Not eligible on brokered or bond loans (varies by state). Only applicable for closing costs. Not all borrowers will qualify. Contact us for more information on fees and terms. Offer good through Dec. 31, 2019, subject to annual renewal. *Not eligible with OHFA loans.